New Outlook.com has many options to custom your inbox so you must follow a setup process which is very simple. Here´s a common problem that many people have, about the reception of many e-mails from unknown contacts. The solution is very simple: you have to block a contact on Outlook.com. Just follow these steps:
Can you block a contact on Outlook.com? The answer is very easy and positive. Spam also known as trash mail is a common example of blocking Outlook.com emails. Here´s the tutorial:
- To execute the block of contacts you must enter to your Outlook.com account by introducing your mail name and password
- With your opened session, go to ¨Setup¨ icon which is on the upper right corner of the screen and select ¨More setup options¨
- There, you can search and click on the option ¨Avoid trash mail¨ and then select ¨Safe and blocked senders¨.
- Select the option ¨Blocked senders¨ and add the mail addresses you want to block. That´s all.
Incoming search terms:
- how to block a contact on outlook
- mail sywgqh com cn loc:US
- how to creat microsoft lumia 535 account video
- how to change photo in outlook from the cloud
- how to block contacts in outlook 2013