About SkyDrive: SkyDrive is a free storing space. It is online and for free, so you can save or storage any kind of information: photos, docs, etc and also make backups or edit Office files from your pc, smartphone or any other device, for free.
SkyDrive also offers the chance of sharing files which are very heavy when you want to send them. You can also create special permissions for privacy. SkyDrive works on Windows environment but also has compatibility with Apple OS X and Ios. With outlook.com from August 2012 you can use SkyDrive for Android and Windows Phone 8. DocuSign digital signature system and voice reader SoundGecko also incorporated SkyDrive, which adimits 106 languages.
Nowadays on SkyDrive you have 7GB of storing for free and you can enter from your Outlook.com account.
How to enter to SkyDrive from Outlook.com:
- Sign in Outlook.com
- On Outlook.com inbox click on the arrow that says ¨Outlook¨(Upper left corner of your screen) Select SkyDrive
- When you enter to SkyDrive main page you will find many options and folders you can manage like uploading or sharing photos or documents.
You don´t need to create a new SkyDrive account if you have already an outlook.com one.
Incoming search terms:
- how to share skydrive with family
- sync outlook and skydrive calendar
- syncing outlook calendar and skydrive calendar