New Outlook.com is on the market and users can test it in order to keep a new mail service from Microsoft or continue with old Hotmail. We suggest to create a new Outlook.com account if you already don´t have one yet or turn from your Hotmail account to an Outlook.com one. However, here we explain how to get back to Hotmail from Outlook.com:
- Go to the gear icon on your Outlook.com inbox (upper right corner)
- Click on ¨Back to Hotmail¨ You can also add a comment about Outlook.com but this is optional.
- In this case we chose not to make a comment and follow with the process of getting back to Hotmail from Outlook.com.
- If the user had turned the Hotmail account to an Outlook.com one, the address will be the same. Every mail, folder, contact, etc will be saved.
Incoming search terms:
- hotmail not working 2013
- how to go back to hotmail from outlook
- how to get back to hotmail from outlook
- outlook back to hotmail