Our hotmail account allows you to create and manage new folders so you can clasify mails in order to have an easier and faster access.
To create a new Hotmail folder just follow these stops:
1. Start a Hotmail session
2. Go to Hotmail inbox and go to ¨Folders¨ where by default you will find these folders: not desired mails, sent, erased and draft
3. These are the default folders but you can create new ones
4. Put the cursor on the ¨Folders¨ link and a wheel will appear
5. Click over it and a list will be shown with three options: 1) Manage folders, 2) Add a new folder and 3) Manage rules. If you click on ¨Add a new folder¨ you will enter to a screen where you can give a name to the new folder and also you can select the level where you want this new folder.
6. Press Enter and the new folder will appear
Incoming search terms:
- hotmail inbox
- onedrive folder access problem
- add folders to onedrive
- onedrive can\t access folder