Outlook.com will be part of Office 365. During this week, a small users group entered to a new Outlook.com platform. Mail service will still be free and will also receive many new features.
Outlook.com will have many Office 365 features as Cuttler tool and the chance to install apps. These new tools will be added one by one on beta Outlook.com version.
Here are some of new Outlook.com features:
- You can add colours to your categories
- You can know the procedence of emails that appear on main list
- If you open the apps launcher, many apps like Bing and MSN appear. Tasks is the most remarkable: This app slides a Calendar and becomes independent. There you can program and enter to your daily tasks.
- Themes are also included and also many colour options Users will have more options to custom their email account.
- Chance to see attached files on Outlook.com inbox. You can also answer to the emails with opened docs as well.
Via | Outlookcorreo.com